The front-end development field is becoming wider and wider. The front-end has already bid farewell to the era of cutting pictures, in the web end, mobile end (Android, IOS), Watch, applet, official account development, and hybrid apps. Development can see the shadow of front-end development engineers.
Broadly speaking, all user terminal products related to vision and interaction are the professional fields of front-end engineers.
What is HTML?
Think of the HTML structure as a person without clothes.
HTML refers to HyperText Markup Language. “Hypertext” refers to pages that can contain non-text elements such as pictures, links, and even music and programs; front-end development uses HTML tags (Tag) to markup (Markup) web pages Text.
The structure of a web page often includes “head” and “body”. The content of the head is marked with a header tag, which mainly stores some web page information, such as web page title, content summary, keywords, etc. The head content is also an important object of SEO optimization.
The main part is marked with the tag body tag. The content of the web page is all placed under the body tag, and it contains many tags representing different meanings (as shown in the table below, only some commonly used ones are shown).
These various tags constitute the content of the page. It should be noted that the content of the entire web page must be placed under a top-level tag html tag.
What is CSS?
You can think of CSS as putting on makeup and clothes for a person who is not wearing clothes (HTML structure), the function is to make it beautiful.
CSS refers to Cascading Style Sheets, which is a technology that separates web content from web page styles.
We often comment on a website: Why are the pages of this website so messy? This website looks so magnificent-all this is affected by CSS.
What can CSS do?
1) CSS is mainly used to design webpage styles and beautify webpages; it can not only modify webpages statically, but also dynamically format the elements of webpages with various scripting languages; for example, the text display is red at the beginning, and I click The text turns black after a button.
2) You can easily control the layout of the page. CSS can accurately control the layout of the element position in the web page, so we can see a variety of layout styles.
3) Using CSS technology when making the page can effectively achieve more precise control over the layout, font, color, background and other effects of the page; for example, through text attributes, you can change the color, character spacing, align text, and decorate the text. Text, indent the text, etc.
4) You can update the style and format of many web pages at the same time, instead of updating page by page; you can use one CSS file to control all the web page styles on the site, just modify the corresponding lines in the CSS file, Then all pages of the entire site will change accordingly.
5) CSS can be used on almost all browsers.
What is JS?
JS can make the HTML structure of the person “dance”, “run” and other actions, the main purpose is to make the “person” move.
What JS can do:
- Make web pages interactive, for example, banner carousel effects, manual tab switching, etc.
- You can process forms, verify user input, and provide timely feedback to save users time. For example, if you are asked to enter an e-mail address in the form and you enter a mobile phone number, then an error notification should be given to you.
- You can also dynamically create pages based on user operations. For example, when sending an email, add an attachment operation.
- Set a cookie. A cookie is some temporary information stored on the browser, such as the address of the website you have browsed, and the user name you have used.
- Cross-platform features, with the support of most browsers, it can run on multiple platforms (such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, etc.).
This concludes the introduction of the three major front-end, but now some programmers discussing whether HTML, CSS, and JS are considered programming languages
56Tech has a professional development team, front-end and back-end designers have many years of experience, welcome to inquire : 400 186 0061(China), send an email to: email@example.com.
#app #application #appdevelopment #appdesign #software #softwaredeveloper #mobileapplications #webapplications #applicationseason #nowacceptingapplications #onlineapplications #commercialapplications